Sponsor & Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Please confirm you have read and understood the terms and conditions of exhibiting at Kirklees Business Conference 2019 and additional information below.
‘The organiser’ refers to Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry Ltd, 1st Floor, Unit 3, Pennine Business Park, Longbow Close, Bradley Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1GQ
‘The Exhibitor’ refers to the person/organisation represented in this booking form.
Application for Exhibition Space
Application for exhibition space must be made on this official booking form. Until the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the organiser by the date required, the organiser has the right, without giving notice to the exhibitor, to reallocate the space to another exhibitor and the booking will be null and void.
Allocation of Exhibition Space
Every effort shall be made to allocate to the exhibitor the space that has been requested. However, to facilitate an effective layout of the exhibition, and if the organiser believes it to be in the best interest of the exhibition, the organiser has the right to make a space reallocation at any time with the Exhibitor’s consent.
No more than two same business type/area will be permitted to exhibit, and these will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Exhibitors are only permitted to offer product samples/literature/incentives etc in and around their location – i.e. exhibitors should NOT walk the exhibition floor handing out any of the aforementioned.
Confirmation of a booking by an exhibitor for an exhibition space is required using this booking form. Payment terms for this booking are 5 days from completion of this booking form.
Exhibition fees are non-refundable. All payments should be made to Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and the invoice(s) will be released for the amounts on receipt of this booking form.
By completing this form and ticking the ‘I HAVE READ & UNDERSTAND THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EXHIBITING AT KIRKLEES BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2019 you are agreeing to these payment terms.
Cancellation of Exhibition Space
If the exhibitor wishes at any time prior to the exhibition to cancel the space allocated, then written notice must be given to the organiser. The date of cancellation shall be the date the organiser notifies the exhibitor that it accepts the exhibitor’s notice. Exhibition fees are non-refundable.
The exhibitor acknowledges that the organiser shall not be held responsible for the failure of all or any other contracted exhibitors to attend the exhibition or the failure of any number of attendees to attend the exhibition for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the organiser.
Cancellation or Change of Location or Date of Exhibition
In the event that by reason of any event outside the organiser’s reasonable control (including, without limitation, any strike or other industrial action involving stakeholders’ workforce) or the exhibition (or any part thereof) is prevented from being held in a particular location or on a particular date, the organiser shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to cancel, relocate or change the date of all or any part of the Conference or reduce the planned period for preparation, display or dismantling of the exhibition and in such event any refund of payments to the exhibitor shall be at the absolute discretion of the organiser.
The exhibitor hereby acknowledges that in the event any of the circumstances referred to in this paragraph 6 occurring they shall have no right to any refunds, damages, expenses or any other claims.
If the exhibition (or part thereof) is cancelled by the organiser for commercial reasons, including without limitation, lack of support, then all payments made by the exhibitor to the organiser will be refunded, but the exhibitor hereby agrees that in such circumstances he will have no further claim (whether for damages or otherwise) against the organiser.
Loss and Damage
The exhibitor shall be liable for and fully indemnify the organiser against any loss suffered by or damage caused to the premises, its furniture, fixtures and equipment or reputation which may arise as a result of the exhibitor or from items brought onto the premises by the exhibitor, their guests, staff, contractors, agents or otherwise.
The organiser can accept no responsibility for the property of exhibitors or attendees. A cloakroom may be available, but goods are left at the owner’s risk without any obligation on behalf of the organiser.
Fire Precautions and Health & Safety
All materials used for building, decorating or covering stands or displays must be of a non-flammable material. The exhibitor must comply at all times and immediately with all instructions given by the relevant authorities and/or the organiser to avoid the risk of fire or any other risk. You will be required to complete a risk assessment regarding your exhibition space and what you intend to provide/display there in. Such form to be provided no less than two weeks before the date of the exhibition. This will be subject to review by the organiser.
Please note all electrical equipment to be brought to the exhibition must be PAT tested and proof of this must be available to the organiser on their request.
The exhibitor shall carry adequate public liability insurance against personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property by any cause whatsoever. If proof in writing of such insurance is not received by the organiser from the exhibitor at least one month before the exhibition commences, the organiser, without being under liability to refund or abate any charges paid or due herein, reserves the right to cancel any allocation of stand space to the exhibitor and shall be entitled to re-sell or reallocate such space.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
- Stand/vehicle positioning must be booked, and payment secured before you will be included on the website or included in marketing activity. Full payment is required within 5 days of receipt of invoice and can be made via BACS or by card payment.
- Confirmation that your Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce Membership is current and paid up to date will need to be verified for any discount will apply.
- Applications will need to be considered and approved by the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of commerce events team for suitability.
- Each exhibitor is required to send a copy of their valid public liability insurance along with their booking confirmation.
- Each exhibitor is required to provide a completed risk assessment no less than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Logos and exhibitor information for the website and show guide must be received in compatible formats before the deadlines issued to ensure inclusion. Compatible format is a transparent PNG or GIF and a maximum size of 768 x 768.
- No shell scheme is provided, if you have your own free standing shells, banners, wraps please ensure they do not exceed your space. If your stand exceeds this size you will be asked to reduce or remove items to be accommodated in the allocated space.
Headline Exhibition Space - 4m x 2m (Headline sponsor)
Executive Exhibition Space - 3.5m x 1.5m (Executive sponsors)
Large Exhibition Space - 3m x 1.5m (Gold and Silver sponsors)
Exhibition Space - 2m x 1.5m (Bronze sponsor and exhibitors)
- Power supply, a 4 foot black clothed table and 2 chairs are available per stand. If you require a table or chairs please do indicate this on your booking form.
- No extension leads, adaptors, chargers will be provided by the KBC 2019 organisers or venue. Please ensure you bring these with you.
- Please ensure your stand is manned at all times and your area is clear of rubbish and potential trip hazards.
- Exhibitor refreshment vouchers (tea or coffee) will be provided for 2 exhibitors only. Additional stand staff will need to pay for their own refreshments.
- Set up and break down is available during the times indicated.
- Equipment, literature etc must not be forwarded to the venue outside these times and if you have agreed any delivery or collection you must be on site to receive them during the hours designated.
- For further information please contact Rory Bourke – Events & Sponsorship Coordinator on Tel: 01484 483 679, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org